Burgandine House - the oldest building in town (c. 1749) once operated as a tavern
Brandy Station - 1863 site of the largest cavalry battle, involving 20,000 horsemen
Culpeper County, VA
Copyright Notice: This is a free website and shall remain free. All files, original documents, photo's etc. remain the property of the submitter and will not be sold. Nor can they be reproduced in any format or on any other website without written consent from their owner.